• Shared Hosting

Fast reliable and affordable cPanel Web Hosting from $2.99 per month.

• Reseller Hosting

Multiple websites? No problem with our multi-site hosting package. From $5.99 per month.

• Annual Hosting

Save money on web hosting by paying annually. Starting at $29.99 per year.

• VPS Servers

Need more power and resources? Choose our VPS server, only $7.99 per month.

• FREE HOSTING PLAN

Ideal for students and unemployed. Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[ASK] SEO For Instagram
Hello gigaranker

Do any of you ever heard about SEO for instagram?
is there such a thing? How to make our photo always on top of the hashtag search.
So I have a lot of product that I sell using Instagram, is there anyway to make my product come on top of hashtag search?
Well not that i know of, but if theres a thing it'll be great for boosting your product. Or you could get more followers to promote your page.
resim
(01-05-2017, 05:34 AM)drxgrey Wrote: Well not that i know of, but if theres a thing it'll be great for boosting your product. Or you could get more followers to promote your page.

Yes, that is what I am trying to achieved. Boosting my selling rate. My wife told me that putting hashtags in the first comment of a post, will make it on top of the list from the specified hashtag's searched.
Hash tags mean trending. It doen't mean it will be at the top of the list. So you can have 5 hash tags and it will say its trending, but won't be on a list. If that makes sense to you.

What people forget about when it comes to SEO is nothing, and I mean nothing with help you achieve anything better then you products. If you don't have a good name, something easy to remember, or using meta tags. You will not be searched. All these SEO guru's solutions don't help you. The only way you rank is if people search you. You have keywords that the search engine will search for. For example, Love will be a very popular search word. So you have 2 people selling the same products or Items, or idea. One will get more hits then the other depending what one has the most searched words in their site.

Lets say you are selling cars. You need your site to stand out compared to the other 1 million other sites selling the same cars. Now as for the search engines themselve. They take the IP of the person who is doing the search, then supply them with all the sites that are within their geographical area. List the one that has the most hits first. That will even trump any keywords or SEO tools you use. Search engines have changed the way they supply sites compared to the way they did it 10 years ago.

There is no magical way to get your stuff first. You can't trick a search engine to make it pick you first. First they pull up sites that are local to you and then branch out from there.
(01-05-2017, 08:23 AM)strokerace Wrote: Hash tags mean trending. It doen't mean it will be at the top of the list. So you can have 5 hash tags and it will say its trending, but won't be on a list. If that makes sense to you.

What people forget about when it comes to SEO is nothing, and I mean nothing with help you achieve anything better then you products. If you don't have a good name, something easy to remember, or using meta tags. You will not be searched. All these SEO guru's solutions don't help you. The only way you rank is if people search you. You have keywords that the search engine will search for. For example, Love will be a very popular search word. So you have 2 people selling the same products or Items, or idea. One will get more hits then the other depending what one has the most searched words in their site.

Lets say you are selling cars. You need your site to stand out compared to the other 1 million other sites selling the same cars. Now as for the search engines themselve. They take the IP of the person who is doing the search, then supply them with all the sites that are within their geographical area. List the one that has the most hits first. That will even trump any keywords or SEO tools you use. Search engines have changed the way they supply sites compared to the way they did it 10 years ago.

There is no magical way to get your stuff first. You can't trick a search engine to make it pick you first. First they pull up sites that are local to you and then branch out from there.

Don't mix SEO for Google, and Instagram search pattern. If you ever use Instagram for selling product, you would know that hashtags is also important so your target market can reach your product.
What I'm questioning here is, how my product can be on the first list of a hashtag.
For example I use hashtag like #whiteningcream
Like you see, whiteningcream has 197.474 posts. What I aim to do is, when people see that hashtag, I want my product at the top post like this.

(01-10-2017, 12:48 AM)riddict Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 08:23 AM)strokerace Wrote: Hash tags mean trending. It doen't mean it will be at the top of the list. So you can have 5 hash tags and it will say its trending, but won't be on a list. If that makes sense to you.

Don't mix SEO for Google, and Instagram search pattern. If you ever use Instagram for selling product, you would know that hashtags is also important so your target market can reach your product.
What I'm questioning here is, how my product can be on the first list of a hashtag.
Like you see, whiteningcream has 197.474 posts. What I aim to do is, when people see that hashtag, I want my product at the top post like this.

Wrong, hashtags just mean something is trending. You can have 100 people using the hashtag and it will say that tag is trending. The hashtag thing is just an illusion to get people to check something out. You example tells the story right there. nearly 200k in post. That means someone made 200k in post and used the hashtag that many times. FYI, the SEO for google and the instagram search pattern is one in the same. Its the same one the facebook uses as instagram is owned by facebook.
They are all based on geographical area. If they hashtag is used outside of your area, it will not have as much affect as it would with those that are using it in your area. The hashtag was also modeled after twitters hastag. The more its used the more an item moves up. Seeing that this is facebook company, its governed by the same tricks. You can get programs that will give you the posts without actually having that many people using it. As far as I knew, instagram was just a place to post picture.
(01-10-2017, 04:43 AM)strokerace Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 12:48 AM)riddict Wrote:

Wrong, hashtags just mean something is trending. You can have 100 people using the hashtag and it will say that tag is trending. The hashtag thing is just an illusion to get people to check something out. You example tells the story right there. nearly 200k in post. That means someone made 200k in post and used the hashtag that many times. FYI, the SEO for google and the instagram search pattern is one in the same. Its the same one the facebook uses as instagram is owned by facebook.
They are all based on geographical area. If they hashtag is used outside of your area, it will not have as much affect as it would with those that are using it in your area. The hashtag was also modeled after twitters hastag. The more its used the more an item moves up. Seeing that this is facebook company, its governed by the same tricks. You can get programs that will give you the posts without actually having that many people using it. As far as I knew, instagram was just a place to post picture.

I don't think You catch what I mean.

And hashtag doesn't always mean something is trending. I can use a hashtag that no one use it, does it mean that it's trending? No. But, a trending topic surely has hashtags that many user used it.
Once again, what I am asking here is how to make our post (photos, videos, etc) in the top list of a hashtag that many people used it, like the example I posted above.

And, as far as I know, mostly of my customer know my product from Instagram.