Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ASK] SEO For Instagram
Hello gigaranker

Do any of you ever heard about SEO for instagram?
is there such a thing? How to make our photo always on top of the hashtag search.
So I have a lot of product that I sell using Instagram, is there anyway to make my product come on top of hashtag search?
Well not that i know of, but if theres a thing it'll be great for boosting your product. Or you could get more followers to promote your page.
resim
(01-05-2017, 05:34 AM)drxgrey Wrote: Well not that i know of, but if theres a thing it'll be great for boosting your product. Or you could get more followers to promote your page.

Yes, that is what I am trying to achieved. Boosting my selling rate. My wife told me that putting hashtags in the first comment of a post, will make it on top of the list from the specified hashtag's searched.
It's not possible bro. I was try it. They only show recent post in the hashtag. But i listen about instagram promote. You can promote your product but you need to spent money. But if you use high qulaity tag you can get views also get some targeted followers also can get selles. But not so much.
(01-28-2017, 07:05 PM)mclaren11 Wrote: It's not possible bro. I was try it. They only show recent post in the hashtag. But i listen about instagram promote. You can promote your product but you need to spent money. But if you use high qulaity tag you can get views also get some targeted followers also can get selles. But not so much.

Yeah, I try to promote some product but the result is not so good. Maybe I don't know how to setup and targetting my ads. Do you have any suggestion to improve selling rate?
Bro, I think you should try to contact someone who is better in instagram. Who know how to target targeted audience in instagram.
I can give you some advices

Post interesting pics
put tags in your every picture 

thats all i guess xD
(01-30-2017, 11:00 AM)Xstarhero Wrote: I can give you some advices

Post interesting pics

thats all i guess xD

But I also try this. I can't get so many followers also i can't have good sells from instagram.
IDK WHAT TO DO XD
(01-30-2017, 03:17 PM)mclaren11 Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 11:00 AM)Xstarhero Wrote: I can give you some advices

Post interesting pics

thats all i guess xD

But I also try this. I can't get so many followers also i can't have good sells from instagram.

I can get follower fast by joining events like Like for Like, Shout for Shout, etc. Just, the selling rate is average.