• Shared Hosting

Fast reliable and affordable cPanel Web Hosting from $2.99 per month.

• Reseller Hosting

Multiple websites? No problem with our multi-site hosting package. From $5.99 per month.

• Annual Hosting

Save money on web hosting by paying annually. Starting at $29.99 per year.

• VPS Servers

Need more power and resources? Choose our VPS server, only $7.99 per month.

• FREE HOSTING PLAN

Ideal for students and unemployed. Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alternative CMS
Make your own CMS using PHP Framework like Laravel, or PHPcake Biggrin
(12-26-2016, 10:43 AM)CHT Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 06:19 AM)strokerace Wrote: You have no idea on what you are talking about. You are so far out in left field its not funny. Please go and take up another career as you aren't any good at this one at all.

Heres a hint for you, you might even learn a thing or 2 about security. Go look for some Odays sites. It will open your eyes up to how insecure you are.

I would say you're the one instead. After all, you didn't even know that Wordpress can be more insecure than Drupal until I said what methods of attack each have.

Here's a hint for you: There's never 100% security on the Internet. Drupal is pretty secure unless you truck up the hardening.

Ummm, if its coded properly, its doesn't need hardening. Hardening is need due to the lack of coding skills by those that charge $60 plus an hour to code. Lets see, my code written back in 1998 is still secure to this day. I have hackers check it out to find its weakness, they can't.
Now the server, you need to stay on top of it and patch it all the time. Yes, there is 100% security on the internet. But 98% of the people out there charge stupid money for coding, will get hacked easily.

FYI, again this proves you can't read, you are young and can't handle being wrong. My very first reply stated, Drupal was the most insecure right after wordpress. So please, do everyone a favor and stop trying to make yourself look big and important. You are not.
(12-29-2016, 10:18 AM)strokerace Wrote: Ummm, if its coded properly, its doesn't need hardening. Hardening is need due to the lack of coding skills by those that charge $60 plus an hour to code. Lets see, my code written back in 1998 is still secure to this day. I have hackers check it out to find its weakness, they can't.
Now the server, you need to stay on top of it and patch it all the time. Yes, there is 100% security on the internet. But 98% of the people out there charge stupid money for coding, will get hacked easily.

FYI, again this proves you can't read, you are young and can't handle being wrong. My very first reply stated, Drupal was the most insecure right after wordpress. So please, do everyone a favor and stop trying to make yourself look big and important. You are not.

Still requires patching of PHP, which is still hardening. With some patching versions, some of the code also has to be rewritten. So yes your code is as secure as 1998 stuff, which is not going to last long in modern hacking attempts.
Uh wat? Worst line I've ever read, just cause you linked cost to hacking effort required.

And how is it insecure? Unlike Wordpress which can be hacked by plugins, Drupal does not have such an attack method. They both have common hacking methods like DB hacks and such though. I am not important, but neither are you. You're the one trying to sound important.
(12-29-2016, 12:04 PM)CHT Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 10:18 AM)strokerace Wrote: Ummm, if its coded properly, its doesn't need hardening. Hardening is need due to the lack of coding skills by those that charge $60 plus an hour to code. Lets see, my code written back in 1998 is still secure to this day. I have hackers check it out to find its weakness, they can't.

Still requires patching of PHP, which is still hardening. With some patching versions, some of the code also has to be rewritten. So yes your code is as secure as 1998 stuff, which is not going to last long in modern hacking attempts.
Uh wat? Worst line I've ever read, just cause you linked cost to hacking effort required.

And how is it insecure? Unlike Wordpress which can be hacked by plugins, Drupal does not have such an attack method. They both have common hacking methods like DB hacks and such though. I am not important, but neither are you. You're the one trying to sound important.

That is not hardening. If you think keeping your code up to date is hardening, then you have a very very serious issue. Drupal can be hacked many many different ways, but if you had done some research, you would understand that.

You have no idea how to code, what coding is, what security is, or what hackers do. You are a sheeple, just follow others people words without checking.

FYI, wtf are modern hacking efforts? As I said, and will keep saying, you don't know what you are talking, nor do you understand anything on the internet.
Can we get back to topic please.

(12-23-2016, 10:43 PM)eclisseweb Wrote: When we talk about CMS the most used to build a website are Joomla, Wordpress or Drupal. But what's the newest CMS today that can be used to build a website silimilar to the famous cms? Pardon

What is the newest CMS today that can be used to build a Website - along the same lines as for Joomla, Wordpress or Drupal?
October is a CMS based on Laravel.
http://octobercms.com/

I haven't tried it myself yet, but it looks promising as you have a lot of flexibility.
(12-28-2016, 07:27 AM)MichaelW Wrote: USE FILEFLAT/STATIC CMS! most secure CMS avaliable

https://getgrav.org

TOP 10 FILEFLAT CMS: http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/flat-cms/

I'm installing Grav and I can see a lot of beautiful templates free!!
Thanks for the link!
I will post the results of installation