Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does everyone share Bandwidth?
[Solved]
It says I used about 45, but I don't recall that. The most I probably used is 500MB. My site is down now because of it... film trying to compress the images and make my file sizes smaller if I can but currently I cannot. Any help?

Http://brocartel.us
[Solved]
(12-21-2016, 08:12 PM)brocartel Wrote: It says I used about 45, but I don't recall that. The most I probably used is 500MB. My site is down now because of it... film trying to compress the images and make my file sizes smaller if I can but currently I cannot. Any help?
Http://brocartel.us

For some reason I can't even connect to this forum... I have to use Mobile device on data
[Solved]
You've exceeded the limit of the bandwidth of your Hosting Account. Once that happens then everything shuts down.

When I checked your logs looks as though someone is trying to bombard your script with multiple requests.

Best that our Tech Admin checks it out as not sure whether your Forum script has been compromised.
[Solved]
(12-21-2016, 09:04 PM)Genesis Wrote: You've exceeded the limit of the bandwidth of your Hosting Account. Once that happens then everything shuts down.

When I checked your logs looks as though someone is trying to bombard your script with multiple requests.

Best that our Tech Admin checks it out as not sure whether your Forum script has been compromised.

Yes please do whatever is necessary.
[Solved]
(12-21-2016, 09:04 PM)Genesis Wrote: You've exceeded the limit of the bandwidth of your Hosting Account. Once that happens then everything shuts down.

How do I forward this to them? I can barely connect to this forum.
[Solved]
Issue was solved in private inquiries as it was IP related.

If the issue reoccurs, please feel free to open a new thread in private inquiries.

- closed -