• Shared Hosting

Fast reliable and affordable cPanel Web Hosting from $2.99 per month.

• Reseller Hosting

Multiple websites? No problem with our multi-site hosting package. From $5.99 per month.

• Annual Hosting

Save money on web hosting by paying annually. Starting at $29.99 per year.

• VPS Servers

Need more power and resources? Choose our VPS server, only $7.99 per month.

• FREE HOSTING PLAN

Ideal for students and unemployed. Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Your favorite Paid Web Hosting Provider
I just like to hear who is your favorite paid hosting provider or providers. Specially I like to hear about vps hosting providers you have had positive experience.

When you post your favorite provider plz add few details like how long you have been with them, their support and uptime, what you like about the etc.

My favorite vps hosting provider is Knownhost. I have been using them for over 3 yeara and haven't had any problems with them. Support is top notch. Every single support ticket I have opened is sorted without fast with without a headache. I used one of their fully managed packages with cPanel.
Software and cathedrals are much the same – first we build them, then we pray
[-] The following 1 user Likes xdude's post:
  • Genesis
Hostgator. Cheap price, 24/7/365 support , I have been using them for almost 2 years.
I'm really liking webhostpython.com. They have great prices, they have great response time, and are very personable as well. There was one downtown, but that's because the upstream provider went down, not them.
I've used for a long time hostmonster is very good, but the prices are a bit high.
I'm really enjoying the gigarank even though the free version with some limitations it seems to run very well, in the future I think to point out to my clients.
I've found good deals at CalvaryWebHosting for both hosting and discount domain names.
If your site is making money or you have the money to throw at it.

rackspace.com is my favorite

have a website, dedicated game server , everything you need for a gaming website or clan
I had a VPS and a Dedi Server at Server4you for 10 years and never had any problems with them. But you should wait for event Days like christmas or easter to rent a server. If you do so they will give you premium support for the time of your contract
for me im using cheap dedicated server on this provider wholesaleinternet.net/ .This provider give just $10 for a dedicated server for nice uptime.Im using this provider and never had any problem with them.
(09-28-2016, 04:31 AM)mkononow Wrote: If your site is making money or you have the money to throw at it.

rackspace.com is my favorite

have a website, dedicated game server , everything you need for a gaming website or clan

Are you paying $500 a month for that server? I checked the specs of them and they are on the low end side of things
Had a dedicated server with softlayer for more than 3 years. They started off as Servermatrix, now taken over by IBM. They are slightly expensive but nothing to beat their uptimes and service. They used to have a 2 ring SLA and responded to tickets just like that. They offer VPS also nowadays. Hope this helps.
-gp